Register for 2020-2021 Private Lessons at Hill Country Christian School!
To help us match you up with the correct teacher and schedule, please fill out the following registration. If you would like to keep the same music teacher from last year, please indicate that in the registration.
Lesson schedules will be confirmed before school starts in August.
Lessons will be held on-site at Hill Country Christian School and/or online, depending on the needs of our students.
Tuition may be paid in full for the school year, or split into 9 equal payments.
- Tuition for 30 minute lessons: $140 per month, paid by auto credit card draft from August-April (9 equal monthly payments).
- If paid in full, tuition is $1,260 for the school year
- Tuition is currently based on 32 private lessons that take place at school, 2 makeup lessons, and 2 recitals.
- Recital participation and makeup lessons included in tuition.
Hill Country Music Conservatory Policies
- Tuition must be paid in full by the 1st of the month. Tuition is divided up into 9 equal payments, due on the first of the months from August-April.
- No refunds will be given if lessons are missed. *During the 2020-2021 school year, we will be as flexible as possible in working with families due to COVID. Please notify us if your family situation changes so that we can adjust lessons accordingly.
- Monthly tuition is the same regardless of the number of lessons per month.
- A late fee of $25 will be added to invoices that are not paid in full by the 1st lesson of the month.
- Each student may receive 1 make up lesson per semester for illness or conflicting school activities. You must notify either your private teacher or Velocity Music Academy the day before the lesson to receive your make-up credit.
- No make-ups will be given if your child forgets their lesson, and/or does not show up without a previous day’s notice.
- Enrollment is for the entire school year. If your child is struggling with lessons, please let us know so that we can come up with ways to keep him/her engaged in the important process of music education.
- Practice and assignment sheets will go home with your child weekly. Please read through these assignment sheets with your child so that you are aware of their practice time at home.
Mrs. Mary Lee has been teaching piano in the Conservatory for 7 years. She is a member of the Music Teachers National Association, the Texas Music Teachers Association, and the Bluebonnet Music
Guitar & Ukulele
Jerry started playing guitar at age 11 and he and 2 friends started a garage band in junior high school. By age 18 he was teaching private lessons. Originally self-taught, he was
Piano & Voice
Sandra Burnaman, a native of Singapore, holds a Bachelor of Music degree from Singapore Bible College and earned a Master of Music Education degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Ft. Worth,
My name is Mary Adams and I am excited to come back to teach piano to HCCSA students. I have been teaching piano at HCCSA conservatory for the last 5 years. I’m