Coming Soon Art lessons In Person or Virtually. Get notified FIRST when new classes are listed!
Weekly Art Contest
Each week we have either an Adult or Child Art Contest! Submit your artwork to win a gift card! Below is week one of the Adult contest. Great Job everyone!
Mini Art Lessons on Facebook
Ms. Kim brings you each week a mini art lesson! Just a sample of her new classes coming soon!! Sign up for details above.
Why is Art Education Important?
- Art & Music Programs are limited or non-existent at our schools
- It teaches students about Master Artists/recognize and learn about their craft. Broadens their awareness.
- They learn Art History from prehistoric to the present. Students learn time periods; Art periods and a greater understanding of our world as a whole.
- Problem solves in a creative, out-of-the-box manner. Guilds confidence in the students ability to design and work out their imagination and ideas…Great for future engineering too!
- Social skills built and develops friendships with students that share their passions.
- Confidence in working with various art materials and develops their artistic abilities.
What our Customers are Saying:
Great Class! My child loved it!
Daniel R. Frankfort, IL
Both my kids like to create. I’m so glad i found the Art Link!
Jackie C. Frankfort, IL
Every Sunday they have FUN creative projects!
John S. Mokena, IL
My kids really enjoy this class, plus they are learning so much!
Jenny D. Homer Glen, IL