Music Lessons in Fullerton, CA
The founder, Molly, went through elementary, middle, and high school in the Fullerton school district and played her first leading role (Grizabella in Cats) at Rolling Hills Elementary at age 8. At the time, she imagined herself sounding like Betty Buckley, but watching the video years later realized she sounded more like one of the Chipmunks.
Why We Love Fullerton?
Fullerton is one of the most musical cities in Orange County, with a startling number of theaters and other music venues.
- Plummer Auditorium, the home of Fullerton High School’s music program, as well as the Fullerton Civic Light Opera
- The Maverick Theatre, designed to look like a Hollywood speakeasy
- The Stages Theatre, which has put on shows in Fullerton almost every weekend for the past 18 years
- Steamers, featuring mainly jazz
- Stadium Tavern for good ol‘ fashioned rock & roll
- Muckenthaler Cultural Center for everything from Latin music to mandolin performances…among many others.
The piano is both approachable for young beginners and richly complex for advanced players, and is perfect for learning to read music and building a strong musical foundation.
Guitar & Ukulele
One of the foundational instruments of contemporary music, our guitar instructors teach across genres and will equip you to play for yourself or as part of a group.
The vocal instrument is a complex living system and healthy technique is the key to lifelong enjoyment. Let our instructors guide you on your journey of expression and discovery.
Get Started Today with a Trial Lesson!
“I am very happy I found a great school! All their teachers are very knowledgeable and experienced professional artists. Their management team is very professional, responsive and friendly. I never had a problem with scheduling or payments.”
“I LOVE this Academy there are no words to describe how much fun, encouragement and effort this school gives my daughter and the community.”
“The school is amazing and their staff is very kind. I work with a vocal coach named Ben and he is brilliant!!! He has exceeded my expectations and has been able to elevate my singing to heights I didn’t know I was capable of.”