About Jim Meyer
- Jim has been playing piano for over 20 years and teaching piano for 4 with a certification in piano pedagogy.
- He graduated last May from Elmhurst College with top honors, majoring in Music Theory/Composition, Psychology, and Philosophy with a specific focus on Music Cognition.
- He is currently finishing a 3 year psychological study on the positive enhancement of long term music training on attention, memory, and cognition.
- He is also certified as a yoga teacher, and has been practicing yoga for over 25 years.
- He teaches piano using a unique and holistic blend of pedagogical skills, neuroscience, yoga, and mindfulness training.