Love Teaching? Love Music?
Please watch this video before your interview so you know more about our program. We are hiring teachers for one-on-one private music lessons. (Make up lessons are group but no larger than 8 to a class.)
We are seeking out-going, motivated, fun music teachers to work for an organized, professional company in an easy-to-find location!
Top 5 Reasons to Teacher at Rogers
Here are the top 5 reasons why teachers love to work with us!
- RSM does all administration and billing for you. We know you want to focus on teaching–not all the paperwork. Billing and scheduling and dealing with all the details of teaching can be frustrating. We’ll help with that part–so you can focus on spreading the love of music!
- You may choose the hours you are available to teach! We know you have a crazy schedule and we will work with you to pick days and times to teach that work best for YOU!
- We’ll Fill Your Schedule!
If you’re driving from house to house teaching, you are wasting a lot of teaching time because you’re driving! Instead, you could work at a professional location where we value teaching and music and YOUR time. We are growing FAST and we will fill your schedule! No one else is growing as quickly and steadily as we are! We even grow in the summer!
- Get paid a steady paycheck!
Even if your students don’t show up, we will STILL pay you. We know you have bills and you need to pay them. We want your paychecks to be as steady and consistent (and growing!) as possible!
- There aren’t enough quality music teachers in the world. We’re out to change that. At RSM, we expect a lot out of our students. By having high standards, we’re accomplishing great and exciting things. We select top musicians with incredible skills with working with children! Our families are assured the most quality experience when they enroll with us. Maybe their next teacher will be YOU!
What Our Teachers Say
“I’ve worked all around the United States. No other studio is growing like you!”
“I dropped my hours at another studio because YOU fill up my availability!”
“Rogers School of Music is like a well-oiled machine. You guys know exactly what you are doing.”
“I love your philosophy. I love what this school stands for.”
“This is seriously the best studio I’ve ever worked for.
What we will do for you:
- Handle all the billing and tuition for your students.
- Purchase books for your students.
- Find you new students!
- Fill your schedule!
What we ask of you:
- Submit an invoice monthly…that’s how we pay you!
- Have a great attitude!
- Be friendly and encouraging to your students!
- Be on time for your lessons!