Providing Music Lessons to Rogers & Hennepin County, MN, Since 1996
Since 1996, we’ve been passionate about providing strong music education for all students, along every step of their musical journey.
Our dedication to excellence has paid off! We have been voted Music school of the Year in community and national contests many times over the years.
We desire to impact our community in a positive way. With many of our staff having backgrounds in homeschooling, degrees in music, and professional experience, we are passionate about educating students of all ages. We love giving back to our community by finding the BEST music teachers possible for you and your family!
Rogers School of Music is one of the largest private music schools in the Twin Cities. We’re honored that so many students and families love our teachers, our teaching philosophy, and our atmosphere for learnin
From the beginning of Rogers School of Music, we set out to multiply our passion for how music should be taught– by teachers who are talented, qualified, and who share our same philosophy of music. Our goal is that every student receives individual music instruction, tailored to their age, personality, and learning style. We carefully select teachers that will achieve this goal.
About Our Studio
- Located just off Interstate 94, in Rogers
- Our front desk is staffed during all lesson times, for excellent customer service
- Large observation windows for every studio
- Bright, clean teaching environment
- Comfortable waiting room for parents and siblings
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bottled Water
- Easy drop off/pick up
- Safe sidewalks for students
- Near local shopping & dining in Rogers
- Books and equipment available for purchase, for your convenience
- 9 private lesson rooms
- Many scheduling options to fit your busy life!
- Open 7 days a week!
- Weekend lessons available
We understand that you are looking for quality education. Don’t settle for less–give your kids the best you can find, in an atmosphere you can trust. We’re looking forward to serving your family for years to come!