Fashion & Design: Level 3
Concept • Advanced Sewing Techniques • Fashion Show
Designed for older students (our middle schoolers/high school students) this is ideal for fashionistas that want to hone their technical and practical skills. Your student will flourish with our seasoned teachers as they learn the finer details of original pattern making, folding and gathering techniques, and complete outfit construction.
- In Depth Designer History & Concepts
- In the News Trend Reports/Moodboarding
- Advanced Sewing Techniques: Entire Look
- Original Handmade Garment (Dress/Romper)
- Class Fashion Show/Catwalk
*Sewing machines provided. Students must purchase fabric.
Ages: 12-16 yrs
Session Date & Time : June 14-18, 9 AM- 3 PM
Location: Summer camps will be taught at 10255 E 25th Avenue (3 blocks from Stanley at 25th & Galena Street)
**All summer camp sales are final. If camps are cancelled due to COVID refunds will be provided**