Lesson Policies (2022-2023)
To start lessons, please call (202) 244-7326 to set up a lesson time. When coming in for your first lesson, please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled lesson in order to finish registration.
- $220/month for half-hour lessons
- $440/month for hour-long lessons
- The initial lesson is billed individually and treated as a trial, at $52 for a half-hour lesson and $104 for a sixty-minute lesson.
- Lesson payments will be charged on the 1st of the month prior to lessons being given. The charge for one month of half-hour lessons is $220; this is an average cost that works out to 50 lessons over the 50 weeks we are open per calendar year.
Lessons have been reserved for you at a specific time and day. This is your time for which you are responsible until you withdraw from lessons.
- Students are expected to attend each lesson on the day and time that has been reserved for them.
- If a student has to miss a lesson for any reason and notice is given more than 24 hours in advance, we will do our best to reschedule that lesson within one month, subject to the availability of the teacher. Students are not guaranteed a reschedule.
- To withdraw from lessons, please provide a minimum notice of two weeks.
In the event of a teacher absence, a qualified substitute will be provided for that day, or the student will be given a guaranteed reschedule.
Middle C Music will be closed for a cumulative total of two weeks per calendar year, according to the calendar below.