Introduce Your Child to the Joy of Music: Join Our Summer “Parent & Me” Classes!
Summer ‘Parent & Me Music’ Classes at Melody Academy of Music
Parents are always looking for ways to spend quality time with their little ones. Our ‘Parent & Me’ group music classes are fun, educational and rewarding!
- Fremont: Offered August/September, Dates & Times Pending
- Cupertino: Offered August/September, Dates & Times Pending
These classes are geared for our younger children from 3-4 years old. Infant and toddler classes will be accompanied by one parent or caregiver. Classes will be two times per week for 45 minutes each.
Price: $210 + materials fee. This includes six 45 minute classes!
Social skills (self expression, self esteem, empathy and group cooperation)
Music Should Be Fun!
We know that an interest in music may be what first brings you our your child to our ‘Parent & Me’ classes.
Our goal is for every child to LOVE their musical experience.
Explore the Basics
Our parent & me music classes are perfect for 3-4 year olds. We teach children about rhythm, melody, tempo and more while they learn how to play instruments with their parents
Frequently Asked QuestionsGet Started
Who are these group classes for?
These classes are geared for younger children from 3-4 years old.
How big are classes?
Classes will be limited to 3-6 students.
What will children learn?
A selection of Traditional, Folk, Nursery Rhymes and World music. Your child will experience a plethora of musical elements including:
– A wide variety of songs and instrumentation for texture
– Articulation of fun vocabulary through speech and music
– Rhythm patterns to develop steady beat and duration awareness
– Fine motor and gross motor body movement for building coordination
– Music opposites such as high/low, loud/soft, fast/slow to learn pitch, dynamics and tempo
Where are you located?
Classes will take place in Cupertino at 1299 Water Lily Way, #10 San Jose, CA 95129 (Inside Kentwood Center), and in Fremont at 1972 Driscoll Road Fremont, CA 94539.
How much does it cost?
Price for the whole program is $210 plus a materials fee. This includes six 45 minute classes that occur twice per week.