General Lesson Agreements
1) Rescheduling Lessons and Makeup Lessons:
- To reschedule a lesson, kindly provide a 24-hour notice. This allows us to transfer your lesson credit to a different date.
- Rescheduled lessons are considered “makeup lessons.”
- Makeup lessons can be scheduled 7 days before or after your regular lesson, subject to teacher and student availability.
- Once rescheduled, these makeup lessons cannot be rescheduled again.
- Cancellations within the 24-hour window do not qualify for makeup lessons.
- Late cancellations result in the lesson credit being forfeited.
3) Lesson Reservation:
- Payment must be secured to reserve a lesson.
- Single lessons are $45 for 30 minutes and $90 for 60 minutes.
4) Teacher Substitution:
- Flatts and Sharpe retains the right to arrange a substitute teacher without notice in cases where the regular teacher is sick or unavailable.
5) Refunds and Credit:
- Single lessons are non-refundable.
- In emergency situations where a student must withdraw from the calendar, remaining credits will be banked in the student’s account. These credits can be utilized for in-store purchases.
- Makeup lessons cannot be banked.
Monthly Tuition Agreements
1) Payment Method:
- Upon registration, an active credit card is required for monthly tuition autopay.
- Cash payments are not accepted for monthly plans.
2) Tuition Reservation:
- Tuition secures a designated time with a given teacher each week.
- Monthly payments are required irrespective of the student’s attendance.
3) Billing Cycle:
- The tuition fee is $160 for 30 minute lessons and $320 for 60 minute lessons.
- The tuition fee for the upcoming month’s lessons will be automatically processed on the 26th of each month prior using the credit card information stored in your student account.
- The monthly tuition fee remains constant regardless of the number of lessons in the month, including national holidays resulting in closures. This consistency ensures your reserved day and time.
- The tuition plan is based on a 48-week system averaging 4 lessons per month. Occasionally, a month may only have 3 available lesson dates; however, this will balance out because some months will have a 5th available lesson date.
4) Autopay and Proration:
- Monthly tuition payments will not be prorated for canceled lessons or makeup credits.
- While makeup lesson credits can carry over to the next month, future billings will not be adjusted.
- Any rollover makeup credit will result in an extra lesson the following month.
5) Cancellation of Monthly Tuition:
- In order to cancel monthly tuition, please submit the form below by the 24th of the given month.
- Monthly tuition payments are non-refundable for notices received after the 24th.
- In such cases where the student needs to withdraw from the calendar, credit can be retained in their profile for future lessons or utilized as store credit for merchandise.