Ellsworth School of Music Cancellation/Attendance Policies
- Payment is due in advance. Tuition is non-refundable.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. Automated billing is processed two days prior to the due date. A $15 late fee applies to payments made after the 10th of the month.
- We use a variable-rate billing system to make sure you only pay for the lessons you take each month.
- No matter what time the notice was given, there are no make-ups, credits, or refunds for student no shows or same-day cancellations.
- Make-ups are valid for 90 days from the date of cancellation; lessons cancelled by staff do not expire.
- Upon withdrawing from lessons, any remaining make-ups are valid for 30 days after your membership expires.
- Ellsworth Music does not follow the public school schedule or closures. For updates, check our website, Facebook, or contact the store.
- Live video lessons can be used in situations where the teacher or student cannot physically attend the lesson.
- We reserve the right to have the lesson taught via live video if necessary
- Two weeks notice is required before discontinuing lessons. You must fill out a Withdrawal Form, which can be picked up in the store and must be signed by a store representative.
- We reserve the right to forfeit lesson time for non-payment, late payments, OR two consecutive no-shows.
- Ellsworth Music reserves the right to change any and all policies without prior notice.
- If you have been off the schedule for more than two months, you must pay a new registration fee to start lessons.
Download our Lesson Agreement below and fill it out for a more convenient lesson procedure!
Call for details on pricing and to pick a time as we need to consult with the instructor before choosing a lesson date and time!